WWE's Matt Hardy: I Will DELETE Vince McMahon If He Didn't Like My 'Ultimate Deletion' - GistBuz

Latest

Another News Mag ;)

Visit Our Partner!

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

WWE's Matt Hardy: I Will DELETE Vince McMahon If He Didn't Like My 'Ultimate Deletion'

Woken Matt Hardy I'll Delete Vince McMahon ... If He Didn't Like My 'Ultimate Deletion'

3/21/2018 8:19 AM PDT

EXCLUSIVE

WWE superstar Woken Matt Hardy ain't sure if Vince McMahon loved or hated his "Ultimate Deletion" -- but says if it's the latter, he will personally DELETE his boss!

"If McMahon has any issues with it, I certainly have a spot here at The Hardy Compound where I can DELETE him!!!" Woken Matt told TMZ Sports.

"SeƱor Benjamin (Hardy's father-in-law) would love to start digging a hole for him."

ICYMI, Matt capped off "Monday Night Raw" with the WWE's 1st ever match (if ya wanna call it that) at his insane North Carolina estate -- and it was AWESOME.

Ringside fireworks. A lawnmower attack. "Scooby Doo" hide and seek. Hardy's fight vs. Bray Wyatt had it all, and fans loved it.  

WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley did too -- so much that he crashed our interview to give Matt props!

Matt told us his Woken WWE takeover is just the beginning -- and anyone standing its way, including Vince, will not be spared.

Hardy also weighed in on the return of Daniel Bryan ... and explained why his deletion played a part in it. 

 


from TMZ.com http://ift.tt/2DI6AmL

No comments:

Post a Comment